4 4 4 Four days of great riding around San Diego County with ATG Alumni and friends.
- All rides will have a Short and Long option.
- 2 Ride Leaders for each Ride (short and Long)
This camp is a chance to ride and socialize with other ATG Clients and friends. Informal riding and regroups.
Each day we’ll select a restaurant location and meeting time for the optional dinners.
Come join us in sunny San Diego and enjoy getting some great early spring base miles in a relaxed social setting.
Detailed itinerary – available upon request
At casual local favorites of Gary & Lise
Airport Arrival/Departure City
San Diego (SAN) or Palm Desert (both 2hr. drive to Borrego)
Average Daily Mileage and Terrain
Choose from two riding groups every day, including a faster-paced “A/Long” group and a more leisurely paced “B/Short” group. Ride an average of 40 to 80 miles with 4,000 to 8,00 feet of climbing daily. Options for more or less mileage.
- Full Sag support with snacks and drinks
- Welcome night party with dinner and drinks
- Ride leaders (2 ride leaders per group)
- RWGPS and Garmin GPX ride files
What’s Not Included
- Airfare and travel insurance.
- Hotels (we have blocked rooms at the Holiday Inn)
- Bikes are not included, but are available for an additional fee.