Fantastic Cycling, Picturesque Scenery and Delicious Cuisine
You’ll ride through and stay in some of the most picturesque villages in the Vaucluse region of Provence. Mont Ventoux is along the route, so if you’re looking for a challenge, you won’t be disappointed! This tour is designed with one, three-night stay and one, two-night stay, so there’s amle time to ride, go wine tasting, visit weekly village markets or explore nearby medieval towns. You decide how much or how little you want to ride.
- Fantastic Cycling, Picturesque Scenery and Delicious Cuisine
- Climb Mont Ventoux, “The Giant of Provence.”
- Cycle along quiet, tree-lined roads bordered by olive groves, vineyards and flower-filled fields.
- Enjoy Provence’s excellent wines, olive oil and cheese.
- Stay in some of the area’s most beautiful villages and dine in quaint, welcoming restaurants.
Click here for a detailed itinerary of our Cycling Provence & Mont Ventoux Bike Tour
Airport Arrival/Departure City:
Average Daily Mileage and Terrain
Ride an average of 40 miles daily along rolling hills and vineyards, with plenty of options for more or less riding — just ask! Choose from a variety of route options, along with daily non-cycling activities such as hiking, wine tasting, exploring the village or relaxing by the pool.
- Lodging in boutique inns and hotels.
- Hearty, cyclist-friendly breakfasts every day.
- Most dinners (four-course, including wine).
- Full van support, snacks and drinks on the ride each day.
- Experienced tour guides, daily detailed maps and route notes.
- Transportation and luggage transfers during the tour.
- Gratuities for transfers, hotels and restaurants.
- Custom ATG bike jersey and souvenir map with tour route.
What’s Not Included
- Airfare and travel insurance.
- Lunches are on your own, so you have maximum flexibility in your day.
- Non-group dinners on the free evenings. This gives you a chance to try the restaurants of your choice.
- Bikes are not included, but are available for an additional fee.
- Personal services, including laundry, telephone, hotel minibar charges, etc., are not included.
What Our Guests Are Saying
“The first time I talked to Gary I knew my wife and I would be in great hands for our trip to Provence. Catering to the varying skill levels of our four riders, Gary and Lise were not only knowledgeable cyclists and guides to the area, they were excellent hosts who made every dinner together memorable and filled with lively conversation. Our tour was the perfect blend of athletic challenge, cultural immersion and friendship building. We can’t wait to schedule our next tour with Gary and Lise!”
Brian H. Chicago, IL
“There simply is no better way to enjoy riding in Europe. Gary and Lise have crafted a tour that incorporates some of the most spectacular rides while staying off of the beaten path. They have a knack for finding cafés and restaurants that are as memorable as the riding itself. ”
Kevin Rinderle, Seattle, WA